Support pronematch.comIf you value the information that pronematch.com provides, please consider making a $10 donation to support this site.
The Latest Posts
- Hunter Hoffman on The Wussification of the High Power Shooter
- Sheila K. McCoy on THE REAL McCOY
- Patrick Rowling on IN MEMORIAM: Bart Parnall
- Jim on Prisoners in Paradise
- Eamonn Kilmartin on Shooter Spotlight: Greg Tomsen
Blast from the Past
This entry was posted in Other Smallbore Information. Bookmark the permalink.
I have never competed on the 10 bull 50 ft target but people I shot with when I was starting out had and I recall them saying they would clip an extra bull to the 10 bull target as a sighter. They spoke very approvingly of the 11 bull target (which entered the rule book in 1953). Early rule book texts also sugggest there may have been a sighting & fouling period prior to record firing. The 10 bull target remained in the rule book (as the A-16 target)until the mid-70s.