Here’s another Camp Perry video from the National Archives. The description reads “On the Dewar small-bore rifle match held at Camp Perry, Ohio, in 1933. Teams fire slow and rapid fire from the 50 and 100-yard ranges. Targets are checked. The winning U.S. team poses and receives congratulations. Shows General Milton A. Reckord.” The entry in the National Archive can be viewed here.
Support pronematch.comIf you value the information that pronematch.com provides, please consider making a $10 donation to support this site.
The Latest Posts
- Hunter Hoffman on The Wussification of the High Power Shooter
- Sheila K. McCoy on THE REAL McCOY
- Patrick Rowling on IN MEMORIAM: Bart Parnall
- Jim on Prisoners in Paradise
- Eamonn Kilmartin on Shooter Spotlight: Greg Tomsen
That was cool! I especially like the target service during the 1931 DEWAR match. Wouldn’t it be so nice to have other people run out the cards & frames for you?