Support pronematch.comIf you value the information that pronematch.com provides, please consider making a $10 donation to support this site.
The Latest Posts
- Players using the World Cup to secure a January move | Writers Belt on Chalk It Up to Knowing the Rules
- Ashton on In Memoriam: Bill Krilling
- Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness,5-day free trial of Pro Plan :). Click Here: https://bit.ly/3lwPi7J?h=6b2ff629aa95e1029f6c82eb2ed9c92a& on Prisoners in Paradise
- Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness :). Click Here: https://stanford.io/3FXszd0?h=12dc1b1e63b9536b6bb2fd0268b0c6be& on Shooter Spotlight: Greg Tomsen
- Artificial intelligence creates content for the site, no worse than a copywriter, you can also use it to write articles. 100% uniqueness :). Click Here: https://stanford.io/3FXszd0?h=2c3fcb37463cd837a875f61dbf8a7e98& on Prisoners in Paradise
Photo of the Week
This entry was posted in Photo of the Week and tagged Featured. Bookmark the permalink.
Loading block….schlmoading block – look at that awful picture!
How many chins does that guy have?!?!?
Hey, I’ve got two and you would have too if you didn’t go and loose all that weight!
What is he doing with his hands????
Both of you are incorrect – the best shooters find some nipple stimulation very important to good position.
These secrets are only shared among the chosen few.
Look at all the useful information you can pick up – right here on pronematch.com!
You know, Heidi had second thoughts that her comment might have been a tad ‘over the top’. Sheeesh. She must have scored a blind 10.9 on one of Kevin’s hidden psychic buttons.
I nominate this one as the ‘Photo of the Month’.
WOW – it took all this banter to bring you oficially “out of retirement”
Time to mount the rascal and get some testing done – the season is almost here!
I can only presume that your stimulation is aided by the ring which you have installed for that purpose.
Can a blue and gold Lapua “tramp stamp” tat be far behind?
No rings – just target spring clips (must keep with the theme).
How did you know about the “tramp stamp” – did you slip me a roofie?!? (can’t remember what I did after the match?)
I thought the tat was “Sponge Bob Square Pants?”